Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Avatars and kittens-Thing 10 and back to 7

At last I have my Avatar "close" to my dream image...some family members think she should be size 12, but, hey, this is not necessarily reality so I can certainly slim down a little in cyberspace if I want. Snow in the background makes more sense to my co-workers than my original viking ship with snowballs.

I loved the kitten generator so I added the link to my blog. Does anyone know if there is a Teddy Bear generator? I just recently made my first Ebay purchase--an early 80's sewing pattern for Paddington bear. Years ago I made the bears for my sons...now I am working on one for my grandson from the same pattern I used for his dad and uncles.

Using Ebay technology was much easier than I anticipated. People are very helpful when one spends money!

No comments: