Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Thing 23-Thoughts and future

As I finished the last of the exercises today, I was most impressed with the spirit of cooperation that the 23 Things project engendered in everyone at Kent Island working on these blogs. My coworkers pulled me through just as I said in an earlier post...they didn't let me get discouraged when I forgot passwords or just how certain sites required a log-in. If I couldn't do an upload, someone helped me with the steps again. Sometimes I felt as if every "Thing" was the first "Thing" ...and I would always make the same mistakes over and over.

My favorite discoveries: Pandora is tops! I love having my music my way when I am making dinner or reading email at home. Not possible for work.

Other sites that I will use now include Del.icio.us and the feeds on my bloglines account...now I have a daily Dilbert!

I would definitely attempt another learning experience like 23 things...I looked at 43 things and discovered that we've all done more than we realized...much more than just 23! I will also go back and work with Flickr and other picture sites since they gave me the most grief in the exercises.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.